What are the advantages of a raincoat jacket
The raincoat jacket is the best choice when the weather changes. The raincoat jacket has many advantages and is convenient to use:
1. Good elasticity, novel style, soft texture, high strength and good toughness
2. No odor, wear resistance, tear resistance, cold resistance and warmth
3. Anti-aging, oil-proof, acid and alkali resistance, UV resistance, corrosion resistance
4. Knitted fabric has excellent longitudinal and transverse extensibility
5. Nylon cloth has extra-large knee pads for reinforcement and felt bottom non-slip
6. The products are mainly used for bicycles, mopeds, electric vehicles, motorcycles, sea reef operations, fishing and leisure, tidal flats, farmland operations, aquaculture, mining, tunnel engineering protection, outdoor sports and leisure.
Disadvantages of raincoat
1. The cap is easy to block the line of sight.
2. Turn left and the left side of the hat blocks the left eye.
3. Turn right to the right side of the hat to block the right eye.
4. The soft lower cover of the cap leaf blocks the line of sight.
5. The cap is easy to turn back when the wind blows.
6. Rain is easy to enter the chest.
7. The cap is easy to touch off the glasses.
9. The style is monotonous.
In short, there is no guarantee that all parts of the body are dry; and when the wind is very strong, the shaking of the raincoat will affect people’s sight; and the protection of the feet and face is not in place; finally, the protection effect is reduced when the wind and rain are heavy.